Monday 24 November 2014

Happy New Year 2016 Wishes for Boyfriend

 All the Girl who loved her boyfriends On this New Year 2016 you should must tell and express your feeling to your boyfriend that how much you care for him this new year and make him new year special by wishing him. Then try to make happy with best wishes and greetings. Girls always desire those Happy New Year wishes which can convince their boyfriends. Happy New Year is really a great occasion when you express your heart's feelings with your boyfriend.

Today we are going to share some good wishes Happy New Year 2016 wishes for Boyfriend. And wish him a unique and very lovely way. And show him how much you care and love for him by choosing a good wishes and wallpapers from the finest collection of text messages. 

 " Celebrations won't be the same if, I will not celebrate it with you. You give meaning to my life, Happy New Year To You My Love"  

happy new year 2015 wallpapers


Happy New Year 2016 Wishes for Boyfriend

You have given me everything in 2015 to see me happy and smiling and I know 2016 will become more beautiful and joyous with you on my side.

2015 has been one of the most eventful, exciting and memorable years of my lifetime because of your presence in my life and I know the years to come will become all the more special with your love shining upon me.

Love can act in strange ways. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it gave me happiness and sometimes brought tears to my eyes but I know it will last till the end of time. Happy New Year!


happy new year 2015 wallpapers

I love you more today than I did in the years gone by, but not as much as I will in the years ahead. Happy New Year 2016!

As we step into another year, my love has become much stronger for you and it is this passion that has given new meaning to my life. Thanks for making wonderful memories in 2015 and being there by my side in 2016.

You filled up the chapters of life in 2015 with pages of love and hope you continue doing the same in 2016.


happy new year 2015 wallpapers

When I will look back at 2015, I will always cherish the sweet memories that we have shared, the weird things that we have indulged in together, the mischievous acts we have performed and the love you have given me. Hope you will continue being the essential part of my life in 2016 and the rest of my lifetime. 


happy new year 2015 wallpapers


A wonderful start of another beautiful year would not have been possible with out your love and support. Thanks for always showering your care on me, my sweetheart. Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment